Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's up and running

I am thrilled!  My revamped website is now online.  Take a gander and I'm sure you'll agree that Miriam did a great job.  We'll be communicating to work out the chinks that might arise, along with continuing updates and improvements.  Please, dear readers, if there's anything you want to see posted, email me and let me know.  Thank you all for your continued support. It's really much appreciated.

I also want to thank those of you who've been asking about Spyder.  I recently received an email from L&L Dreamspell.  Although they are running a bit behind and in this economy took a big hit financially, they assured me Spyder will be released, just not as soon as we all were hoping, including them.  So all I can say is please be patient.  It will be worth the wait.   ;  )

No comments:

Post a Comment